Use the tool below to search for Fun Things to Do. You’ll find live music, outdoor adventures, diverse lodging, programs at world-class museums, local stage productions and much more.
- This event has passed.
Supervisory Management Certificate
September 22 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Five Session Certificate Program-Held on the UW-Stevens Point Wausau Campus Terrace Room (Rm. 100)
All sessions held on Fridays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. | First session starts September 22, 2023
Discover the keys to making management easier and more rewarding by understanding your role as a supervisor. Gain practical skills needed to be an effective manager. This is a five session certificate program. All five sessions must be taken to receive a Certificate of Completion. Sessions are schedule once a month on a Friday from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Materials and lunch are included in the cost.
– Session 1 | Introduction to Supervisory Management | Friday, September 22, 2023
– Session 2 | Daily Practical Application of the “New One Minute Manager” | Friday, October 20, 2023
– Session 3 | Organizational Culture and Emotional Intelligence in Supervisory Management | Friday, November 17, 2023
– Session 4 | Communication Skills for Success in Supervisory Management | Friday, December 15, 2023
– Session 5 | Transformative Management | Friday, January 19, 2024
Go to our website to find a breakdown of each session!
Register here – https://www3.uwsp.edu/conted/Pages/Supervisory-Management.aspx