Use the tool below to search for Fun Things to Do. You’ll find live music, outdoor adventures, diverse lodging, programs at world-class museums, local stage productions and much more.
- This event has passed.
COVID Conversation: A Community in Crisis
November 20, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The uncontrolled spread of COVID-19 in Marathon County has reached a crisis point. To address the increasingly desperate local situation, a panel of local leaders and health experts will participate in the online program. These leaders and experts will urge community members to take steps to adjust their behavior in an effort to keep schools open, businesses functioning and preserve the integrity of our healthcare systems.
The conversation will be moderated by WAOW News Anchor Phil Aldridge and WSAW News Anchor Jeff Thelen, which will be streamed live on the D.C. Everest Area School District Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DC-Everest-Area-School-District-312209378961370.
Attendees can also watch the program here: https://dce.webex.com/dce/onstage/g.php?MTID=e91150866e726f60d1ee4b7d28f488027
Event number (access code): 146 208 3351
Audio conference information
A recording of this program will be posted to the DCE YouTube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDCEverestChannel
• Dr. Michael Clark, Emergency Department Physician and Medical Director for Ascension Wisconsin Spirit Medical Transport
• Ben Layman, Regional Chief Administrative Officer, Marshfield Clinic Health System Wausau/Weston Center
• Michael Walters, MD JD, System Senior Physician Executive—Specialty Care, Aspirus Health Care
• Joan Theurer, Health Officer, Marathon County Health Department
• Dr. Kristine Gilmore, Superintendent, D.C. Everest Area School District
• Dr. Keith Hilts, Superintendent, Wausau School District
• Dr. Lori Weyers, President, Northcentral Technical College
• Carrie Strobel, Vice President Human Resources, Greenheck Fan Corporation
• Will Hsu, Hsu’s Ginseng Enterprises Inc.
For more information about this program, contact Ellen Suckow, Executive Assistant to Superintendent Gilmore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715.359.4221 ext. 1120.